Bet.co.za are one of the orginal Bettech based bookies. They are also one of the few to actually make good use of the platform. They have been around for a number of years and we consider them to be well established in the South African betting community.
The Bet.co.za landing page is a fairly basic one with a solid colour scheme and nothing flashy or fancy. It looks pretty good and you shouldn’t have too much trouble navigating the site and more importantly the markets. One thing we were not too keen on was the placement of the promotions button. It’s in very small text at the top left of the page. They should consider correcting this.
Bet.co.za are one of the first successful Bettech books, most other books strive to be like Bet.co.za but fail. It’s a generous compliment but they’ve stuck with Bettech and made it work for them, so we have to give them credit for that.
Their promotions includes:
- Bet my Bru payout : Take a correct score bet on your EPL SuperBru prediction and if it wins, we’ll double your payout up to R1000.
- Straight Set Bonus : Back a player on a match outright and if he/she wins in straight sets, we’ll boost your payout by 25% up to R1000.
- Soccer Multi Special : Take a 6+ Soccer multiple and if you go one out, we will refund your stake.
- Live Inplay Tennis Bonus : Take 5+ tennis in-running markets in one day and get a bonus equal to your average stake.
- Strike Bowler Bonus : Back a player to be top bowler and if he takes a fifer we’ll double your payout with a free bet.
They have fairly competitive odds, although that being said all Bettech bookies generally have their odds aligned. They however seem to have a more extensive version of the software than some of their rivals and have a pretty solid inplay offering. We tested their customer service and found them prompt and helpful. They offer both live chat and a call in service but we’re not sure if they are available 24/7.